Monday, January 17, 2011

Holy Spirit or Too Much Wine??

So, there they are, sitting in Jerusalem, waiting for "the gift."  Next thing they know, they are having a Wizard of Oz type experience.  I mean, rushing wind, tongues of fire, and speaking in a language different than their own.  What if that  happened today?  Sitting in church....."how great is our God, sing with me how great is our God...." and out of nowhere a crazy wind that undoes everybody's Sunday best!  I think know people would be speaking in tongues...probably saying some things not normally heard in church :)

I wonder...Am I so filled with the Holy Spirit that people think my actions are like someone who has had too much wine?  Do they have to be for people to know that I am trying to live a Spirit-filled life?  I wonder if I blend too much with the culture....I wonder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment